Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Survey

Movie Production Survey: http://goo.gl/forms/M35lALojRd

1. It was definitely tough trying to create questions that would help my research and make it interesting to the person taking the survey.

2. I had almost no similar questions to them and I used a lot of multiple choice questions.

3. Yes because I could tell the difference between high school students and adults who took my survey. For example, the answer for my question asking what the highest grossing movie of all time was Gone With the Wind however not too many high school kids have even heard of that movie. Because of this almost 60% answered Star Wars which is well known by all high school kids and there was only one answer for Gone With the Wind which I can almost guarantee was answered by Mrs. Conner.

4. My survey told me how many high school kids are very familiar with movies and enjoy watching them a lot. Also, my survey answered which movie production company is most popular and favorite today. 

5. I got 17 responses.

6. A good project we could do is to be given a task related to an aspect of sports marketing such as, survey, poster, presentation, speech, etc. and then we can all present in front of the class and then vote on who did the best job.





No comments:

Post a Comment